Nowadays, notebooks, tablets and mobile phones all need wireless networks. But what if the wireless password is forgotten? Now the editor tells you several ways to quickly find the wireless password. Let’s see it with interested friends.
Go to the management page of the router to retrieve or change the password
- View the management page address behind the router and enter it in the browser.
- After entering, you will be prompted to enter the account password. The old router will typically enter the account password. The account password is admin by default. The new version of the router will input itself when it is first set up.
- Modify the password.
Search for passwords previously lost on laptops
- Right-click the desktop “Network” button and select the “Properties” in the menu. A window will pop up at this time.
- Click on the “Wireless Network Connection” button, the system will pop up the window
- Click on the Wireless Properties button and a new window will pop up.
- Click on the display character to see the wireless password in the current wireless network.
The above is a quick way to check the wireless password I introduced to you. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please leave a message for me. I will reply to you in time. Thank you very much for your support to my website.