In this article, I mainly give you a detailed description of how to use a mobile phone to set up a wireless router.
In fact, it’s the same to set up a router with a mobile phone or a computer. Also, I personally feel that it is more convenient to use a mobile phone to set up a router than to use a computer.
When you buy a new router, or a reset router, use a mobile phone to set up the Internet, please follow the following steps:
1. Connect the router correctly.
2. Connect the WiFi signal to the router with a mobile phone.
3. Set up a router with a mobile phone.
4. Check whether or not it is successful.
Connect the router correctly
1. The wire connected in the modem is inserted in the WAN port of the tplink router. If your home broadband does not use a modem, you need to plug the network line into the WAN port of the tplink router.
2. If you have a computer in your home, connect to any port in the router’s LAN (1\2\3\4) with a network line.
Connect the WiFi signal to the router with a mobile phone.
When you have connected the WAN port of the router , the phone needs to open the WLAN, and connect to the WiFi signal of this router.
Set up a router with a mobile phone
1. Find the management address of the router
At the bottom of the router, or in other places, there is usually a nameplate. In this nameplate, the router’s management address will be displayed. In the general router bottom nameplate, the information behind the options of “management page”, “login address”, “login IP” and “IP address” is the setting address of the router. The IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
2. Log in the router
Take 192.168.1.1 as an example, how to log in router.