How does the first-level router access the second-level router? How can a router Ping the devices of a primary router through a secondary router? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial, which can be consulted by friends who need it.
Generally, we are two-level router Ping through one-level router, but if one-level router Ping through two-level router equipment, need to set the router, how to set it? See below for detailed illustrations and texts.
Setting up a secondary router
- Enter router address in browser, user name and password in login interface, login router.
- In the router interface, choose the option of setting up the Internet.
- In the Internet settings window, set the WAN port to connect to static IP, and input the parameters in the following options.
- Click Advanced Settings Options and select Intranet Settings Options.
- Select the LAN port settings, and set the LAN port IP to be different from the primary router.
Ping Secondary router
- At the same time, press the Win+R key on the keyboard.
- In the run window, enter CMD and click OK.
- After the Ping command, enter the IP of the device under the secondary router.
- After clicking the Enter key, you can ping through the devices under the secondary router.