I want to reset the WiFi password, but I can’t go to the management page of the tplink router, and I can’t set it. Today, Xiaobian has found a solution on the internet. Let’s take a look at it.
The current TP-Link router, the management page address is: tplogin. cn; in the correct case, in the browser of the computer, mobile phone input: tplogin. cn, you can open the management page.
If you can’t open the management page of the tplink router when you operate, in most cases, you have problems with your own operation, in very few cases, it is caused by the problems of the tplink router itself.
If the connection between TP-Link router, computer and cat (broadband network line) is not correct, the management page will not open. The correct connection modes of TP-Link router, computer and modem are as follows:
The WAN interface on the TP-Link router needs to be connected with the cat’s network/LAN port (broadband network line in the home). The computer can be connected to any one of the network interfaces in 1, 2, 3, 4.
Tips:If it is set by mobile phone, the mobile phone must be connected to the WiFi signal of the TP-Link router. If the mobile phone connects to other WiFi signals, or uses data traffic to access the Internet, it must be unable to open the management page of the TP-Link router.
Many novice users carelessly enter the address of the management page in the browser when they operate, which results in the inability to open the management page of the tplink router.
Please note that the address of the management page of TP-Link router is tplogin.cn. When you type in the browser, make sure that you type in this place, and suggest that you check it carefully once the input is completed.
Another error-prone place is that when tplogin. cn is entered into the browser, the location of the input in the browser is incorrect, resulting in the tplink management page can not be opened.
Whether it’s a computer operation or a mobile phone operation, when you enter tplogin. CN in the browser, you need to input the address in the browser to open the tplink management page.
When setting up with a computer, it’s better to set the IP address of the computer to be automatically obtained, as shown in the following figure. If you don’t know the IP address of your computer, you can read the following article and check/set the IP of your computer according to the method in this article.
I. Windows XP Dynamic IP Settings
1. Right-click “Online Neighbor” Click Properties
2. Right-click Local Connection – > Click Properties
3. Double-click “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)”
4. Select “Get IP Address Automatically” and “Get DNS Server Address Automatically” and click “OK”.
II. Windows 7 Dynamic IP Settings
1. Right-click “Network” to select “Properties”.
2. Click “Change the adapter settings”
3. Right-click the Local Connection Selection property
4. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properties”.
5. Select “Get IP Address Automatically” and “Get DNS Server Address Automatically”, and click “OK”.
III. Windows 8 Dynamic IP Settings
1. Mouse slides the lower right corner of the desktop. The following interface appears, and then click the “Settings” option.
2. In setting up the interface, click the “Control Panel” option
3. Choose the “Network and Internet” option
4. Click on “Network and Sharing Center”
5. Click “Change the adapter settings”
6. Right-click “Ethernet” to select “Properties”
7. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properties” (or double-click “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”.
8. Select “Get IP Address Automatically” and “Get DNS Server Address Automatically” and click “OK”
Finally, if all the above methods are tried, the tplink router management page will not be opened. So, it is recommended to restore your TP-Link router to the factory settings, and then try again to access the management page?