Router login, The Archer C3150 V2 boasts a powerful combination of advanced Broadcom® NitroQAM™ technology and 4-Stream technology, which boosts wireless speeds up by 25%. This provides the speed and elite performance that you need to support your most demanding online applications, including simultaneous 4K streaming and online gaming.
How to manage the Archer C3150 Router?
1. Set up the TCP/IP Protocol in Obtain an IP address automatically mode on your computer.
2. Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the router. The default one is admin for both username and password. If you can not visit this website, you can try 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
If you forget the password please reset the router to factory default by pressing the reset button/hole on the router.
Default router password list
MU-MIMO has been fine-tuned for better performance, providing more than twice the throughput across multiple MU-MIMO devices. It lets the Archer C3150 V2 talk to several devices at once, while Smart Connect automatically places each device on the best available Wi-Fi band. With both working together, everyone can hop online at the same time without having to wait, and each device can always get the best connection.
Moreover, dynamic Smart Connect technology automatically selects the best available band for each device.
How to set up set up an IPv6 internet connection on the Archer C3150_V2?
1. Log in to the web-based interface of the router.
2. Go to Advanced > IPv6.
3. Select the Internet connection type provided by your ISP.
Tips: If you do not know what your Internet connection type is, contact your ISP or judge according to the already known information provided by your ISP
4. Fill in information as required by different connection types.
1 ) Static IP: Fill in blanks and click Save.
2 ) Dynamic IP: Click Advanced to have more configuration if your ISP requires. Click Save to save the settings.
3 ) PPPoE: Fill in the Username and Password. Click Advanced to have more configuration if your ISP requires. Click Save to save the settings.
4 ) 6to4 Tunnel: An IPv4 Internet connection type is a prerequisite for this connection type (go to Basic > Internet to check the IPv4 internet connection type.). Click Save to save the settings.
5. Configure the IPv6 LAN settings. Leave the settings as default, and click Save.
6. Click Status to check whether you succeed or not. The following figure is an example of a successful PPPoE configuration.