What’s the reason for the red light on the optical fiber modem? The red light of optical modem is always on. What’s the reason? How to solve it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial. It’s very simple. Need friends can refer to it.
Optical Fiber Modem is a modem. It is found that optical fiber modem always lights up red. How to solve this problem? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
Step by step solve the problem
- The first case when the red light is turned on is that the line is broken. The open line can be buried and see where it is broken.
- Call the master at once.
- The fibre optic cable is broken and cannot be connected by itself. Special machines are required.
- If the home’s optical fiber modem has been used for a long time, the probability of the optical fiber modem’s failure is relatively high, you can ask the master to come to the door for detection.
- If it breaks down, buy it again in the business hall. The quality guarantee period of the optical fiber modem is one year.
- Construction near home may have broken the main line.
- Only wait for professionals to rush repairs, and ask your neighbor’s house to determine if it’s a piece of broken network.
- Generally, optical fibers can’t bend, they are all in small circles.
- Can you bury along the line where there are bends, where there are bends, geographically straightforward.
- When the cleaning is loose, check the back interface. If it’s loose, it’s easy to insert it.