192.168.100.1 is the IP address of huawei router login. Specifications:HG8010H, HG8040H, HG8110H, HG8240H, HG8242H, HG8045Q.
How to log in 192.168.100.1 IP address?
1. Win7 has the default telnet service, open the control panel program and function – to open or close the function of windows – “telnet server” and “telnet client” to confirm open and then open the start menu – -cmd.
2. input: telnet 192.168.100.1 username: root password: admin.
3. input: get port config PortId 1, in which the value of portvid= is VLAN ID, portpri= value is 802.1p value, write down, and so on will be useful.
4. You should be in the local area connection specified in IP, IP address: 192.168.100.2 (from 192.168.100.2-192.168.100.254 can), subnet mask will automatically generate 255.255.255.0, default gateway: 192.168.100.1 (this is the default address of HUAWEI HG8245). The following DNS server address does not need to be filled in.
5. Log in HG8245, enter http://192.168.100.1 and return in the address bar! The user name is telecomadmin, and the password is admintelecom.
What should you do if you forget your username or password?
1. When you have forgotten the username or password, don’t worry. We made a list of router’s password. Click Default username and password list.
2. If you can not find your router in the list, you can reset the router by holding the reset button for 10 seconds.