How to access the secondary router? In order to strengthen the wireless network signal, a secondary router is installed. How to access the secondary router? Now let’s take a look at the access method of router secondary router.
How to access the secondary router?
- Open the router interface and enter the user password to login to the router.
- Select advanced settings in the router interface.
- Next, select the LAN port setting option in the intranet settings.
- Set the IP address of LAN port to 192.168.2.1, as shown in the following figure.
- Right-click the network icon on the desktop and select the properties window.
- In the network and shared center window, choose the option of changing adapter settings.
- After opening the local connection properties window, select the TCP/IPv4 option.
- In the TCP/IPv4 property window, select the following IP address and enter the IP address, subnet mask and gateway as shown in the following figure.
- Enter the web address 192.168.2.1 in the browser, and you can access the secondary routing.
Above is the access method of secondary routing. I hope you like it.