Router login, TP-Link Talon AD7200 Multi-Band Wi-Fi Router uses the latest, most powerful wireless technology to provide speeds of up to 4600Mbps on the groundbreaking 60GHz Wi-Fi band, completely revolutionizing your definition of fast.
How to log in TP-Link Talon AD7200 router?
1. Set up the TCP/IP Protocol in Obtain an IP address automatically mode on your computer.
2. Vist http://192.168.0.1 or http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you’ve set for the router.The default username is admin, the default password is admin, too.
Notice: The Talon AD7200 Router’s default IP is 192.168.0.1, not 192.168.1.1.
TP-Link Talon AD7200
1. Supports the 802.11ad standard, the latest breakthrough in wireless technology
2. 7200Mbps combined wireless speeds, including speeds of up to 800Mbps on the 2.4GHz band, 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band, and 4600Mbps on the new 60GHz band
3. Multi-Band Technology establishes three distinct networks that allow you to connect more devices while still enjoying peak performance
4. MU-MIMO serves multiple devices simultaneously, providing speeds that are up to 3X higher
5. 1.4GHz dual-core processor powers through multiple complex tasks at the same time
6. Eight external high-performance antennas maximize coverage and enhance stability
7. Beamforming Technology promotes stronger, more reliable wireless connections
From the top view of the product, the AD7200’s 8 antenna deployment, looks quite domineering.
802.11ad standard Talon AD7200, in addition to the 2.4GHz in the 802.11n band 800Mbps, 5GHz 802.11ac also has the highest 1733Mbps bandwidth. In the latest 802.11ad part, the 60GHz band is used, the bandwidth is as high as 4600Mbps, so that the total bandwidth can reach the AD7200 level, and the detailed hardware specifications are as follows.
Talon AD7200 has a fairly rich software interface, and allows users to quickly and easily set up wireless routers in addition to the basic fast install feature. More into the basic and advanced mode, the user in the function settings, you can choose their own patterns in accordance with the different conditions.